Monday, November 15, 2010

lifesaver


do you have one of these in your wallet?
{or billfold if you are my dad}

i regularly lock my keys inside my car.
but because of this little card-key,
it is no big deal.

this little thingy is the most useful
thing about my AAA membership.

perhaps you will find it funny that today i
1. decided not to renew my AAA membership
and
2. locked my keys in my car at the grocery store.

thank goodness for this little thingy.
please go get one to keep in your billfold.



3 comments:

Dianne said...

I am a firm believer in AAA. We carry the card and buy it for our children each year. It's the best $$ I spend...peace of mind and help rolled into one.

mary said...

with a new driver in the house, we decided to join AAA. Didn't get a card thingy like this though.

catie said...

dianne ~ at my dad's suggestion, i called my auto insurance company & found out that my policy has an emergency road service. it covers the same as AAA, so i decided not to renew. ♥

mary ~ the "card key" is something that you have to ask for {but it is free}... they cut it for you at the AAA office. since it is mostly plastic, it took a few tries to get one that worked. it has saved me so many times. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...