Saturday, November 13, 2010

some really nice mentions of my etsy book stacks


i just opened a little note
letting me know that this
was included in the etsy storque article,
the article is about a very cool blog project
{and you will see my book stack there at the bottom}.

and i got another note
letting me know that this
was included in the treasury

and i got another note
letting me know that this
was included in a collection
of 9 snazzy favorites at johnny&stacie

yay!
{and thank you so much!}

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Catie...this is awesome!!! The pics are so fabulous, no suprise that they got noticed! I hope this brings LOTS of visits to your Etsy site!

Dianne said...

These colors are really beautiful. What a delightful way to sell them.

Emily said...

Of course you got people's attention! It always feels good to get an etsy treasury!

Pam said...

I am so happy you are being recognized. Woohoo catie!!!

jill said...

oh catie, how wonderful!! i'm so happy for you :)

Vava (aka Virginia) said...

This is soooo exciting!!!! And your talent SHOULD be recognized, durl-friend! :)

sewmuchwhimsy said...

Way to go Catie!!!!

Nicki said...

You're on your way, darlin' Catie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...