Saturday, February 4, 2012

art-paper-scissors :: valentine bookmarks :: {and..... it's MiSSY's BiRTHDaY!!!}


for some sugar-free valentine treats
{yes, those are paint chips}
{thank you, dawn, for this idea}
valentine's day is ten days away.
it's time to get busy, ya'll.
make your own valentine bookmarks
here

and...
it's missy's birthday today.
♥ happy birthday, fine friend ♥
you can leave her a birthday wish here,
or you can visit her ☼caringbridge site
to read the latest update & sign her guestbook.


6 comments:

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne said...

Happy Birthday Missy! I hope it is full of all the things you love. I just know this is going to be a good year for you.
xo Dianne

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to Missy ♥

I love the bookmarks! We worked on Lucy's today...I am going to get some fun yarn to add to the ones I am giving..Lucy wanted ribbon on hers :)

Emily said...

Just left Missy a message on her Caringbridge site.
Not sure if my sixth grader will be doing Valentine's this year, but if so, I'm hoping he will want to do this!

Denise said...

VERY cute bookmarks, Catie! I'm wishing a very happy birthday to Missy!!

gretchen said...

Happy Birthday to Missy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...