Wednesday, July 25, 2012

:: charm necklace love ::


my very talented friend, emily,
for my mom
she was able to incorporate lots of
sentimental jewelry that my mom mailed to her.
using her charm-layering genius,
emily added to and combined the pieces
into this wearable work of art.
see more photos of it here.

emily discovers pieces from the past, then
re-imagines them into something new & amazing. 
it is such a beautiful way to
reduce, reuse, and recycle.
see her entire shop here.

these are other charm necklaces she has sold
you can see the listings and more photos
here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 {#5 is mine!}, 6

and these are for sale in her shop right now
{links to etsy listings are below each image}
{here}

{here}

{here}

{here, though it's spoken for}

{here}

are you holding on to bits and pieces
of special vintage jewelry?
let emily turn them into something amazing
that you'll have so much fun wearing.

thank you, emily, for creating such
a fabulous necklace for my mom!
it is perfect!!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Awww, Catie thanks!
I loved making this necklace for your mom.
Really and truly, it was so much fun!

Unknown said...

these are beautiful! I'm sure I've seen Emily and her work somewhere before. But where?... Gonna have to look into it.

Thanks for sharing Catie. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...