Friday, May 14, 2010

♪ ¡sí! ¡hay música! ♫

i have added a playlist
of some of my favorite songs.
{see? it's right over there ►►►}☼please note☼
i have left it up to you to press play
because i didn't want to scare you with my music.
(i'm nice that way.)one of the songs is
i don't know by lisa hannigan.
months ago, my friend rebecca
shared this lovely artist & song with me
(thanks, dear rebecca).
there are two videos for this:
1.
the live irish pub version (my favorite)
featuring her drummer playing a NEWSPAPER
and, 2.
the official version
(with übercool paper cut-outs)
do check her out & prepare to be WOWed
by her talent & creativity.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love Lisa Hannigan! But, for the last several years, my very favorite artist has been Mason Jennings. If you are not familiar, check out his songs like Fighter Girl, Be Here Now, and I Love You and Buddha Too. He is a great singer songwriter and so good live! I don't care for his recent album, but I play his "Bone Clouds" and "In The Ever" CD's on a weekly basis!

MA said...

I'm jammin this morning while I make banana bread and oatmeal raisin cookies. Separately. :)
Thanks darling Catie!

CC said...

YOU ARE THE COOLEST CHICK!!! Merci for the wonderful tunes!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Catie, dear - I'm so glad this song has stuck with you as much as it has with me! I go back to it from time to time just to feel the pure happiness coming from everyone in the band, especially Lisa! I too love both versions...wouldn't it be fun to meet Lisa? Someday...

catie said...

rebecca ~
lisa does say "i'd like to meet you."

lisa ~
if you read this, please know that rebecca & i would like to meet you, too. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...