Wednesday, January 12, 2011

etsy artist :: jane mount


paints people's bookshelves







and here.

jane's ideal bookshelf project:
"I paint people's ideal bookshelves: your favorite books,
books that changed your life, books that made you who you are.
Picking your ideal books is not an easy task (try it!).
I think of this project as an intimate form of portraiture;
a way to illustrate who the subject is on the inside instead of out."

she will create a custom work of art
from your very own favorite books
{your mom's gardening books, your child's picture books}
or you can buy one of her prints.

i L♥Ve her work.

find out more here and here.


1 comment:

Emily said...

This is one of the most creative things I have ever seen! I LOVE IT! But, I would have such a hard time choosing my books as I have so many favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...