Wednesday, August 1, 2012

:: roadtrip ::



i'm in utah.
rich has to be here for a trade show
in salt lake city.
i helped him get set up today.
have you ever seen the 
salt lake city mormon temple?
it is really amazing.


i made my first-ever trip to ikea.
i loved this wall of chairs.
we bought trash cans
and a three dollar umbrella.

we are staying in park city.
it is such an adorable town.
this is the view from our hotel room.

tomorrow, the kids and i
are driving to las vegas
to visit grandma & pa.



5 comments:

Emily said...

Park City is the cutest little town ever!!!!!
Safe travels Catie.

Dawn said...

what fun! I would love to see Utah..the pic of Ned and Rich is SO cute! Have fun!! xoxo

Pam said...

Have fun! Love the pics...so glad you made it to ikea! I've never been to Utah but would love to someday.. Xoxo

Angie said...

I love IKEA!! You're having a fun summer! Enjoy Vegas and your visit with your parents!

Anonymous said...

Hey! We will be staying in Park City this coming week. It is a cute little town. Guess what I loved most about your pics? You in jeans! I've never seen you wear jeans. Have a great trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...