Thursday, May 12, 2011

new notebook


dear notebook,
today is our first day together.  
you are super spiffy with your copper spiral and antique ivory pages.
i expect great things from you.  
it is your job to assist and inspire me to:
~ complete several unfinished tasks
~ come up with new & cool ideas
~ be less forgetful
~ be more timely
~ keep a clean house
~ find a balance
~ get more sleep
~ drink more water
~ eat more fruits & vegetables
i bought you in the hopes that my life would be better with you.
please don't let me down.
very truly yours,
catie

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Please add...search for ducks to your list!
xoxo

Dawn said...

I LOVE a new notebook and yours is lovely...share with me...do you keep a daily list of all these things OR does each item get their own page?? You know me...I need to know how others organize, I love it!!

catie said...

dianne ~ find ducks is on the list!

dawn ~ i bought this at winco! $2.33!!
the checkout girl said, "ooh, FANcy!"
marian thought it was vintage...
you must look for these.

my lists are like clouds these days ~ very loose & soft, always hovering above me.
so, pages are spontaneous, free-form, blending into one another : )

Dawn said...

got it!! I have never gone down the baby aisle...and that is where the office supplies were...Lucy loves paper,pens, etc...so she was THRILLED and got a new little notebook for her "workouts"..hee hee

Sandi Pike Foundas / LoveFromCapeCod said...

oh.
I love this post.
It is just PERFECT! :)
love, San

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...