Saturday, May 7, 2011

saturday errands


today we ran errands, stopping first for food.
we had a gift certificate 
for a place we've never been:
we tried the cheese pizza scone
and the cinnamon sugar scone
these are not like any kind of scone
i have ever tried ~ more of a donut.
a pizza donut?  yes, please.

stopped at target to buy this
{i'm still not over it - thanks for the nudge, mary}
and saw these
so cool!
gift coins instead of a gift card
five coins, you choose the value.

{i'm including this for you, dad}
ned was given a shoe horn at sierra trading post
{next up: a billfold & a pair of slacks}

here's what it's like shopping with ned

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm that looks so so yummy, mamma! neddy looks so cuuute

-emmy

Dawn said...

oooh...I got the People mag for Mother's Day!...and I got the Life issue just because :), I NEED it!

mary said...

I haven't had much time for my People yet, Catie. Hopefully tonight! :)

Dianne said...

I miss shopping with someone much like Ned! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...