Wednesday, June 8, 2011

:: vitality ::


i suppose if you had to choose
just one quality to have,
that would be it: 
vitality.
~ john f. kennedy

lately, i have been very focused on vitality.
{ned found this beautifully balanced dewdrop}


i have been feeling so inspired
reading kris carr's book and blog.

prior to reading crazy sexy diet,
i had already made some changes
{going vegetarian, adding more fruits & veggies}.
other changes were directly inspired by this book
{eliminating soda completely, juicing, new exercise},
and many are still under consideration
{cutting out dairy, adding supplements}.


in the coming weeks and months,
i will share some of the essential changes
that i am making in my life.
~vitality~
is my new personal theme song.
i hope you will be inspired to make it yours, too.


4 comments:

Dawn said...

LOVE this...I am on the waiting list at the library for her book...you MUST keep sharing, you know I need to hear! xoxo

Emily said...

Wishing you all the best with these changes!!!
And, I was dairy free for 3 years from 1998-2001 and then somehow I went back to the dark side. But, I have now been dairy free again since October 2010. It feels so GOOD!!! Your body feels "clean" inside and out.
Have you heard of dry body brushing? This will make you feel good too. A great way to detox everyday!!! Read up on it or email me.
xoxo

catie said...

dawn ~ you will love reading this book.

emily ~ yes, kris carr talks about dry brushing & i've been doing it... i do have some questions, though, like why dry?

Emily said...

Dry really brushes off the dead skin cells and detoxes better than on wet skin. Helps drain the lymphatic system this way too. It can hurt at first, but soon you will come to love it!!!!! Clean your brush once a week. I also replace mine each year. Google to learn even more and youtube will show you the proper way to do it. I've been doing it for years, but was doing it a bit wrong up until 2 years ago when I watched a video. Always brush towards your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...