Sunday, March 13, 2011

clubhouse


despite the blustery weather,
ned and marian are outside in their clubhouse.

they made an initial list of supplies needed:
two towels
nachos
peanuts
cheesy popcorn
small sheet
strawberries
banana
sprite
{i'm betting that ned's adorable handwriting 
was voted most likely to achieve the desired result}

when their list items were delivered 
without question,
they became bold:
more nachos
soda
chocolate ice cream
{again, ned's kindergarten printing}

nice try.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Too cute!! And how lucky are they?? I wish I had a clubhouse.... and some nachos.

Dianne said...

How lucky to have a clubhouse!

Emily said...

This is so adorable!!!! I can just see Marian telling Ned to write it!

Dawn said...

I love this..and I love that they play in there together :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...